Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Attention!! My sister has opened an Etsy Shop!

Hi Folks - I know it has been awhile since I've posted an update.  That's because things have been so hectic.  My sister Richelle and my twin nephews were visiting for a few weeks.  The big news is that Richelle has finally opened her Etsy shop!

Rinni's Playground! - Etsy Store
(it is actually spelled rinnisplayground on etsy since they won't let you use apostrophe in your name silly huh?)

So, she was slaving away in the sweat shop while she was visiting, seems to always be the case when we are together, crafting til our eyeballs bleed? ewww and I was her slave minion assistant! So check it out - She has about 8 items up there right now - but there are a lot more that are going to be listed today and this week.  Some dolls and some crazy rats, probably a painting or two.  She is just all over the place.

Here is a photo of Richelle in the sweat shop haha.  The cute little unfinished guy I was holding in my hand is now in her Etsy shop.


We are planning on trying something fun in the upcoming weeks like hosting a giveaway.  Especially since we are both going to participate in a blog party that features one of our favorite movies - Practical Magic!  Haha yes we are crazy.  We are going to grow old and die together....on the same day! Hooray for crazy fierce sisterly love!

5 comments:

Dawn in the Forest said...

Congrats to your sis on her shop! I will have to go and check it out:)

Cameron said...

I've checked it out...she has some cute stuff in there!
Makes me wish I had a sister :P

vvb32 reads said...

ooo, congrats! awww, lump is cute!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congrats to your sister!!!! I hope she does well. :) Thank you for sharing her work with us!

Richelle Nicole said...

Ah, sisterly love is grand!! I love you Pabkins!!!! *cracks whip* Now, get back to work lady!! ;)

Post a Comment

A tisket a tasket - I've loose marbles in my basket! Yes yes - leave me your marbles....