Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!
The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon is something fun I thought I'd participate in as my husband is off traveling for business. August 22nd to August 28th. Hosted by Amanda @ On a book Bender
So the goal is to read as much as I can whenever I can between 12:00am 8/22 and 11:59pm 8/28. The pressure is on - eat, read, sleep, read, dream of reading, work, read, more work and read. There just isn't enough time for reading! I won't even be able to craft this week! Luckily whenever the hubby is away I tend to lose my drive to create. I mean I have control of the house - I could make my crafting mess anywhere without being griped at to clean it up - and what do I do? mope around and watch anime and read.
- There will be challenges and giveaways for people that want to join in on the read-a-thon. Sign ups are on her blog from the linky I posted above.
Books currently reading I plan to finish (maybe tonight) this week: (I keep that currently reading widget on my sidebar too)
- Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
- Wormwood: Gentleman Corpse by Ben Templesmith (graphic novel - yes I love comics)
- Return to Exile by E.J. Patten (advance reader copy - just arrived today!)
- Something from the Nightside (#1) by Simon R. Green
- Fool by Christopher Moore
- Zombies and Shit by Carlton Mellick III (imagine The Hunger Games but with zombies)
- Act of Will by A.J. Hartley
Read read read! Course I'll probably spare some time for my painting or plushies - since I have a view that are almost finished - and I keep promising to myself I'll finish "this weekend" - and I say that every week! But they are almost done I swear!!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2969988/pabkins-attention-deficit-crafting?claim=navn2r8fes5">Follow my blog