Thursday, June 23, 2011

Exposure! - A Mad Tea Party! - Blog Party

So another reason that really kicked me in gear to start this blog - was so that I could sign up for The Mad Tea Party blog party hosted by A fanciful Twist.  It looks like it is going to be so much fun - and she has a beautiful blog and puts so much work into networking all of these wonderful people together.

Here is a link to her blog for all of you to have a look.


http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/




On the day of the Mad Tea Party - I plan on sharing pictures from my recent Wonderland Wedding that took place on May 7, 2011 - yes I only recently got the photos back!!!  Many of the items from the wedding were created by my sister Richelle.  We also had alot of help from my wonderful cousin in law/good friend Gosia, her husband Justin, my husband Brandon and my talented friend Angie.  Oh yes lets not forget Grandpa & Nick haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A tisket a tasket - I've loose marbles in my basket! Yes yes - leave me your marbles....