Thursday, June 23, 2011

The little Music Box Girl

I have always loved this music video by Imogen Heap - I think in addition to posting my work I'll always try to be sure to include the things that inspire me.  I have always loved this song - and this video is so beautiful. Heck Imogen Heap is beautiful! This video also reminds me of one of my favorite movies from childhood - that's right folks - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  The scene where she is a windup doll - I have also included that video snippet after the music video.  Enjoy my lovelies!




So the doll based off of this will likely only have arms that move as I plan to attach her to the base.  Look forward to WIP posts in the upcoming future!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

The scene from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has been a favorite in my childhood. I can still sing the song -- however, only in German! Even the song was dubbed, so it was nice to hear it in English for once. Actually, I sang along in German. Hah! :)

Pabkins said...

It's still one of my favorites too! I often catch myself humming it when I'm working on making something. I'd be interested to hear it in german!

Post a Comment

A tisket a tasket - I've loose marbles in my basket! Yes yes - leave me your marbles....