Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tabitha creates a Blog of Crafting mis-adventures

Welcome to Opening Day of my first Blog!  Forgive me if its bare and not so beautiful to look at.  I am rather hmm...not exactly tech illiterate but definitely not tech savy.  I'm hoping it will improve over the course of the next month or two as I scour the web on ways to improve it.

For the time being I'm hoping to improve my crafting skills instead - they are definitely the priority.  The main purpose of this blog is to chronicle my adventures in crafting.  I definitely have crafting a.d.d.  I have alot of half started, almost finished, no where near finished, and some not even started just barely eggs in my brain projects.  Then don't we all.

I'm hoping someday to get up the nerve to actually post something for sale on Etsy - but I'm just...definitely not ready yet.

This blog also has another purpose!!! By me making this blog I am HOPING *coughs and points North* it will encourage my much more artistic sister Richelle to create her blog and start putting her art out there.  As soon as she does I will link this one over to her.  Heck I think I'll create it for her - blog-jack her so to speak instead of hi-jack.  Then she will have no way of refusing.

To start - here are some of the creations I've made in the past year.  I have some things that are in the WIP stages that I will begin posting as soon as I have more than one or two pictures.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see at least more than one reader *hopes hopes*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A tisket a tasket - I've loose marbles in my basket! Yes yes - leave me your marbles....